...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
10 tháng 9 2007
Totally crushed
To Q: Absolutely taken back! I can't help laughing when I read this Chapter. Thx anyway because I did have a good time when signing in this blog.

To u who cares: I am spending a hard time with my life. So hard that I did have some moments of loosing faith in life. I wished I could escape from this earth forever. As i told you, i learnt a lot , yet lost a lot. I learnt to live my life in another style and another pace, more strictness, more standard, more expectations, more duty, more harshness, more limit, and most of all, more tears and fewer smiles. I am turning into another kind of man. I don't know who I am and what I am doing. So strange that most of the time it makes me hurt, and my closest friends, too. I guess the main point here is that they care for me and don't expect to see me in such problems which they can't help.
That also goes for the relationship between my best friend and me. We had a quarrel in silence for a week now. And I don't wanna be the first to do the making up. I love him so much that I don't wanna keep him invovled in my sad stories any more although he has always been my shoulder to cry on. I feel so bad about this, just like you lose one of your arms, like you can't lean on anyone when feeling down. but I don't want to let him feel down for me too. Don't know if he understand my situation, my man.

To u all: You may not understand my words thoroughly but trust me, you helped me a lot. I will spend my big day without him, but I have you all. Thanks.
Posted by B06 @ 10.9.07  
1 Comments:
  • At 11/9/07, Blogger B06 said…

    I don't daresay I understand your all feelings. But one thing I 'm sure is that I know how hard and sad it is to live normally in your situations. I can't help you as you say because ...I don't know whether you are a strong-minded girl or you are trying to be such a person. You are always smiling in front of us, trying to smile instead of crying. There may be the sadness in your eyes every time you smile. I can't see that. Neither do others. Cause we think everything is going well with you.

    But we're wrong. Life is never as easy as that. It's not until you post this entry that I realize how ignorant I've been.

    Sorry for my doing nothing to help you.
    Sorry for your unlucky things.
    Sorry for never being a place where you can come and leave when you feel sad.

    BUT...
    Don't think you are nothing.
    Try to smile even when the worse come to the worst cause the number-one enemy of sadness and bad luck is happiness.
    I learn to be strong from you.
    And now, show me you, a strong-minded person.
    You can do NOTHING when you're sad. But you will have your future if you smile...

    Smile as it's you before...
    You've got US!

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.