...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
19 tháng 9 2007
Good news from Teacher 1-14-8
To Q: Thx for your comment. There is only one thing you are wrong: When I smile in front of you, I am truly happy, I can hardly try to make a smile when I am sad. And thanks for your words, "Try to smile even when the worse come to the worst cause the number-one enemy of sadness and bad luck is happiness.". I feel so proud and lucky to have you and everyone as my friends.
To all: Remember last time I mentioned that I had a quarrel with my best friend? The good news is we have made up, though I started first, but it doesn't matter. Anyway, I don't wanna loose any chance of making my life happy and carefree. As I said, I learnt to cherish every thing around so that when I may loose them someday, I will not regret. Hope to share more experience with you.
To T: Go on and do it or you will regret one day or many days for the rest of your life.

Nhãn:

Posted by B06 @ 19.9.07  
2 Comments:
  • At 19/9/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Congratulations, Snake!
    Glad to hear good news from u. Keep up ur good feelings and be optimistic. And So will I! ^^

    What's the matter with T ? Seems that ...she's gonna say "I love u" to somebody, right? ^____^

     
  • At 24/9/07, Blogger B06 said…

    I'm so happy cos seeing u happy
    our class love u so much

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.