...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
01 tháng 2 2007
No one can save you but yourself!
I was once like you are now. I was too shy to say anything without carefully planning ahead, and waiting for being asked or invited to speak it out. I was a good girl traditionally: speak less, think more... The result of this is I am always full of ideas but do not know how to express, full of energy but do not know how to let out,... and I was considered by my teacher to be extremely careful with words, always saving words for nothing.
So I just keep silent, apparently busy with my thoughts but never brave enough to initiate to speak out, then feeling disappointed when sb gets my idea across, or the chance of letting it out is over.

Then, fortunately, I have a friend who is active, I start to follow her way, being bold, being inquisitive in more fields, not only in studying English, learning to make friends with many people in class,... Gradually, I find myself more confident and I don't feel like lost or scared anymore. I learn to accept the idea of THE DIFFERENCE and INITIATION.
-In Vietnamese conception, who is different is supposed to be crazy or somewhat insane, well, but this is not the case in our modern society now, people are judged by their difference, anyway every person is special, don't kill yourself by just following the trend blindly if you feel it ain't suit you. 'Caz the difference make a real YOU, not anyone else.
-If you know that people highly appreciate the initiation of everyone, then I think you will change your style. Imagine you were a teacher in a class, you put a question to them, but no one replied even though they knew it by heart, how would you feel? That is 'coz the students themselves don't feel like speaking, they fear that their answers aren't accepted. But let me tell you, don't care much for that. Learn to think quickly and just get them out of your mind, let everyone know your own special ideas. If it is right, everybody will give you high regards; If not, don't have to be afraid, you are just a learner, don't you?

TRY IT, TRY LETTING PEOPLE KNOW WHO YOU ARE EVEN ONLY ONCE, YOU'LL THEN LIKE IT AND DO IT MORE THAN ONCE.

Even with this reply, I am just trying to tell you my own ideas. Maybe you will find it unorganized pretty well since I am just in a hurry, besides, this problem can't be solved easily just by words. Hope you will be able to save yourself from this.

Since you don't feel like letting other poeple know you, so we can't try to help you in person. If after reading this, you feel strong enough to let us know your name, we may help you, at least give you a hand.

Just call me if you still have further inquisitive questions.

Best wishes for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nhãn:

Posted by B06 @ 1.2.07  
8 Comments:
  • At 1/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Yep, that' s totally true ! I've known your problem already but I I don't give you any solution because I want to you find a suitable one for yourself ! Winning the others is very easy but winning yourself is extremely difficult . I know that maybe you have heard about everything advice to be good at speaking skill . The matter is you can't apply it on real life ! I am myself sometimes not confident enough to speak out what I am thinking because we want everything spoken out is perfect . Yep, I can understand that when we say sth silly or not as good as the others , we feel very bad ! And we tell ourselves that " I will never say anything again " .I don't know if you are a kind person like me but if so, I can give you some advice . Everything I do must be good ! it's my comfort zone and I can't change it though I know that the perfection never exits in our lives. So, I accept it ! faciliating a good knowledge to prove yourself is really difficult which requires an open mind and an activeness in joining any activites besides studying .I sure that noone can better than the other if they just huddle over alot of books at home . You may speak fluently but everything you speak doesn't raise anything interest in the others . If you have a diversity of knowledge , you will be confident to speak automatically !

     
  • At 3/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Thao's advice is good, but I think the sentence "If you have a diversity of knowledge , you will be confident to speak automatically !" won't solve the problem but even make us face another one "How can we have a diversity of knowledge?".

    You , the person having problem with speaking English, maybe don't have the ideas to speak out or do but can't convert them to sentences. You are perhaps afraid of wrong pronunciation, fluent speaking and even perfect grammar. These are common problems that I think everybody who uses English as a foreign language have.

    How can we solve those problems?

    That's a big question. Solutions to them are available, but how to follow them well is another...problem. ^^

    Here are some solutions that I suggest doing:

    + Practicing pronunciation.
    + Speak as much as possible (even speak to yourself)
    + Listening a lot will help you improve your speaking unconsciously (according to Mrs. Bich)
    + Try to form sentences quickly and correctly.
    + DON'T BE AFRAID AND DON'T LET OTHER PEOPLE'S BAD COMMENTS AFFECTING YOU. (Minh once complained about my pronunciation. He said it was so bad. He behaved as if he had been so good at pronunciation. But I don't care about that. Someday not far I'll laugh at his face in turn).
    + DON'T BE AFRAID OF MAKING MISTAKES. Mistakes play an important part in learning.
    + It's not other people but you prevent yourself from speaking out what you think. Don't think that your sayings will be silly or wrong...We are students, not doctors.
    + Even native speakers or teachers make mistakes.

    Smile! Try and try!!!

    Hope you will find my advice useful though I'm also bad at speaking!^^ But I speak out what I think.

     
  • At 3/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    thanks a million for all your advices and friendliness.I'll be ok.
    anyway,I don't think Minh intent to complain about me,he just doesn't want to see sth unclearly.I think he's a good and enthusiastic guy(others guy in our class are too)

     
  • At 4/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Oh my god! It's nice of you to think so about Minh. He's good, but sometimes ...crazy and childish!^^ But I think these characteristics make him himself and make you ...love him so much! Congratulations on your good relationship!

    It's hard to decide who you are. But I think you are one of the most gentle girls in our class, aren't you?

    It's not the end of the world when you witness other people's talent. It's their talent that makes you try your best. It's their talent that makes you a talented person.

    So I'd like to send my great gratitude to talented students in our class and in the others'.

    Hope we all will be talented and PRO!

     
  • At 4/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    hihi....I think 23 girls in our class are beautiful angels . But your heart of gold is really appreciate ^^ ! Cuz I am a hot-tempered which makes me get angry for no reason . So, if one day, one of you is my victim, please forgive me ! It's funny that the " mysterious" style is becoming more and more popular in our class . But always there is one person easily to be recognized ..hehe. I think all of you should know what I mean ^^

     
  • At 5/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    dunno what u mean.

     
  • At 6/2/07, Blogger B06 said…

    oh my God ! I mean that person is Mr. Complaint . Even when he doesn't sign , we still can sense that ..hehe through his complaints , of course ...

     
  • At 8/2/07, Blogger b06_pro said…

    eh hèm all of you have spoken ill of me, perhaps a little too much ! I have to say once again that I have no intention of complaining or criticizing anyone when I say such things. Sorry if you find them offended, but my complaints sre all my comments. Very ordinary, I think so.
    I'm not being vainglorios at all. Again, I'm sorry that I have made some of you misunderstand my joking.
    L2L

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.