...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
18 tháng 1 2007
Finding a mysterious one !
Hehe...it seems that the TV gameshow " Ai là người bí ẩn " has its twin here ^^ . Great !

Let me see ... ! You are not Mrs Van ...and I absolutely believe that you are telling the truth . let me think anatically :

First clue : You must be someone in the unversity of pedagogy because you know the name of all members in our class clearly . So, you can't be a strange person who accidently search google and drop by this blog . Someone in our class could have given you this link or you happened to know it .

Second clue : I read all of your comments before . Your writing style is really good so I think you can't be a student . You gave us some useful advice ..really mature ! A freshman can't do that . The possibility that you are from other class is also not pratical because they don't know anything'bout us . I've read your comment on the blog below of someone called "ta" and it seems that you know clearly 'bout Mr Tan . Again, I really think that you are one of our teachers . ^__^

Third clue : In general, a teacher is always busy because they have a lot " shows " ...hehe . You can't not be a male teacher because a man hardly spend time on something like this . Your writing style is smoothy ...you must be a woman ! ( woman always loves chatting ..^^)

Fourth clue : I realize that you love to give present ...it reminds me of one teacher in our class ... The poem in the end is 'bout love . U must be very happy now ! ...hihi....

Finally, i think you are Mrs Bich . Is it right ? hihi..I'm waiting for ur present !

Nhãn:

Posted by B06 @ 18.1.07  
8 Comments:
  • At 18/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Yeah! I agree with Thao! She's so intelligent! And So am I! ^^

    @Mrs Bich: your poem is so great! It shows me a wonderful love. It shows me that the "poet" must be the person who is at the first stage of love and is very happy.

    Congratulations and wish you a forever love.

    I love the love the lovers love each other.

     
  • At 21/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    HI, glad to hear from you! I have sth to share with you.

    First: How could you be so sure that I know the name of all of your friends in class CLEARLY, as you pointed out in the text?

    Second: How can we associate the command of English to only teachers? It's quite subjective or unfair, I think, to take that as an official clue.

    Third: I totally agree and feel satisfied with this clue. no more comment!

    Fourth: The present is to show my sorry for any inevitable uncomfort that I've made. However, it so chanced that the present and the poem remind you of Mrs Bich. I guess she must have made a good impression on you. May I, on behalf of her, thank you for your love and care. Well, this clue is pretty logical...

    But anyway, still SORRY for you all have not found out my real name!

    Yeah, I'm happy now since I have many clever and good friends like you.

     
  • At 21/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    hihi...at least , I still had a clue : you are a girl . ^^ Can I ask you a question ? Are you a member of English Club ?

     
  • At 21/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Úi giào ui!!
    Thỏ, ta đã túm đc mi và đã send SMS cho mi ròai..Hum ni ta mới đọc đc cái nì ^^, nên ngươi mới sống sót đến ngày hum ni..Khá lém, dù seo cũng congratulate U đã fake đc ối ng`, nhất là bộ-đôi-ăn-ý Q+Th ^_^. Quà đâu, còn ko mau mau nộp ra đây hả? >.<

     
  • At 22/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Tho la ai ?...ai viet cai comment aboce zi ?

     
  • At 22/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    "Thỏ" là 1 từ dùng để chỉ 1 ng` hoặc 1 vật đang cần tìm. Ở đây chính là ng` "bí ẩn"..
    Thỏ đã bị phát hiện rồi, mọi ng` cũng chỉ xem như 1 ng` bạn đi, có sao đâu đúng ko nè?
    Đề nghị ai xài T.Anh thì xài cho đúng nhen (aboce là j tui hỉu tui chết), xài T.V làm ơn ghi dấu dùm T_T
    Bốn Linh.

     
  • At 22/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    ok, that's fine ! But can I know you name someday ? ^_^ .

     
  • At 22/1/07, Blogger B06 said…

    Tui có ký tên dưới cái comment kia mờ ^^, catch me ì U can ^__^!!

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.