...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
11 tháng 11 2006
MUSIC AND ...ILLNESS
Last Thursday, eight members of our class had to stay at school to practice singing and to make up (especially the girls who looked like lovely angels in nice clothes). We all were excited but a bit worried. We had thought that we would "perform" and come home early. Unfortunately, we had to wait until 8:30 p.m for our turns to come because the organization board had decided to move all the items on Saturday to Thursday. As a result, students who had registered on Thursday had the preferential rights to perform first.

How about our performance? Hmm...it was pretty good, especially the girls' performance because they had prepared very carefully and they all were good "singers". The boys' one was OK though there was a few inconsiderable problems. The cheerers were very excited. They cheered us, sang with us and encouraged others to cheer as well. Most of the cheerers were our class's members (with a "humble" number: ...4 T__T. I guessed the other members were too busy at that time to come and cheer...But it didn't matter to us. We tried our best to score high)

Because it was too late after our turns were over, we got home hurriedly. Therefore, we couldn't know the results...What do you all think about our class's results? Are they satisfactory? Hope so!!!

The next day, Friday, I felt a bit tired. I thought I was sick, but I didn't take it into account. As a result, on hot Friday afternoon, I felt a bit ...cold!!! I was very tired. Everything seemed to be spinning. Fortunately, the Gym teacher was absent and I found it a chance to come home and take a big rest in the hope of quickly getting over from the illness to be able to take the Chinese test the following day. On the way home, I had to take 3 bus routes. And I wondered why it took me too long to get home. To make everything worse, the traffic jam occurred. You know, I felt as if I had been going to faint. Finally, I got home at the same time as my friends did even though I left the class 2 hours earlier.

My Mum knew very well about my illness. She knew what to do and helped me overcome it quickly...In addition, thanks to two special friends who encouraged me a lot, I felt much better the next day and came to school to take the test in a good mood though my health wasn't completely good. The test was pretty easy and I did it well. Hope my mark will be high! ^__^

I had thought that it was only me getting sick. Surprisingly, so was Mr. Minh. He didn't feel good and didn't take the test this morning. But I think that with his great talent and intelligence, the test is just as easy as falling off a log. Now he feels much better. That's great!!!

Some others didn't feel good after the Gym class. But now everything is OK. So GREAT!!!

Health is very important. Weak health can't do anything great and good. Keep our health good and do morning exercises and have a good diet. Don't drink anything with ice if your throat is allergic to it.

Good luck and Good health to Everybody. ^________________________^
Here are two pictures of the two "singers". I couldn't take photos of the others cause it was too dark to get good ones. It was so pity because the girls were very nice.

Minh, with his great lips :

Quoc, with his angelic smile:

Potter
Posted by B06 @ 11.11.06  
0 Comments:
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.