...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
14 tháng 10 2006
A Series Of Tired Days
I have been suffering from tired periods of time these days.

First, on Thursday, I had to suffer from 4 Philosophy terms, which I felt as if it had lasted for a century, and took the TOEFL exam without any preparation or practice...It was terrible!!! I hate Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays...I only like Saturdays and Sundays! :D

Second, on Friday, after studying 4 Speaking terms, I had to go to Le Thi Rieng Park for my Gym Class. It was the first day I had studied with my Gym teacher. She is nice, easy-going and strong...But the worst thing was that she made all the class do so much exercise that we, my classmates and I, felt as if we had been going to faint...We were very tired...and wanted to go to bed immediately.

Finally, on Saturday, today, I have been suffering from a serious illness. I have a sore throat and it makes me feel terrible...

Thursday, Friday and Saturday of this week are the bad days of mine. I seem to go crazy...but I must live. There are a lot of things I haven't finished yet.

My good classmates, do you all think that I am being unlucky this week? I hope next week will be the good one or I'll kill myself. I can't stand such bad days in a long time.

Hixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Author: Potter
Posted by B06 @ 14.10.06  
2 Comments:
  • At 15/10/06, Blogger B06 said…

    Well, hope that u'll be fine next week, esp. on Monday, with our terrible teacher. Otherwise U'll see what happens!!!!

     
  • At 15/10/06, Blogger B06 said…

    What did you mean? I don't understand your sayings. In my opinion,Monday is a good one. There is only one subject, Grammar, on that day. And I don't think our Grammar teacher is terrible! She is cool! Or if you mean our form teacher, it will be wrong. Although she is a bit strict, she is so good.

    In short, Monday is wonderful. If you mean Tuesday, I will strongly agree with you...

    By the way, give your name or nickname,plz!
    Anyway, thanks for your sympathies...

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.