...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
28 tháng 3 2007
TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!
Hi everybody!
Today is my birthday. I would have forgot that if I hadn't bought "Chuyen Xu Lang Biang 27" this morning...Yeah! I was too busy to remember my birthday. When I was on the bus to home from school, my all classmates had gone home already. I didn't have any chance to inform to them and to ask them for a ...birthday present! :D ...But no problem, the monitor knew (or exactly I reminded her) today was a special one...She promised to pay me for lunch at school the next day. That was not so great ^^ but I thanked her so much.

And...could you all see a big change on our blog today, exactly in the evening?...YEAH! I was spending about 6 hours redesigning it...What hard work! However, The blog finally became so nice and cool. Right? I bet. It was redesigned for the Halloween festival. It was a pity there was no places holding the festival. We maybe did that in our dreams and imagination...*____*

I would like to tell you a short unforgettable memmory of mine. At this time on this day last year, my old friends hadn't remembered my birthday, like most of you now. And I had wanted to remind them. So I had said to them "Tonight is a good night with cool wind and twinkling stars in the sky. Tonight there are leaves rustling in the light breeze. Tonight I feel that my mind is calm down. Tonight everything seems to be more wonderful and more marvellous. And do you know what tonight is? Yeah! Tonight, or excactly today, is my birthday"...After hearing that, they had laughed a lot. They had called me "Sến"...The story happened for one year, but it was a good memory. Right?

And tonight I don't have any chances or any friends here to remind them. Just close my eyes and pray...Yeah! Happy birthday to you, Long Quoc! A new age will bring new success, luck and happiness to you. You will be more mature and confident. (puff out 18 candles as soon as praying...)


Posted by b06_pro @ 28.3.07  
3 Comments:
  • At 17/10/06, Blogger b06_pro said…

    keke...hiem ai duoc tui bao an com lem nha ..." not really so great" la seo ...mun ji hon nua de ..hehe ah ..sinh nhat be Thao la 20/4 doa ..nhung ma tui san sang nhan wa 24/24 tu bi gio den doa va sau doa cung duoc ...keke

     
  • At 17/10/06, Blogger B06 said…

    Kekeke...dĩ nhiên muốn nhiều hơn òy, nhưng zậy cũng zui rùi, tại mới wen ko biết nhau rõ lém, zậy là quá ...toẹt rùi.

    By the way, thank Ngoc Anh for your...present this afternoon. It tasted good although I couldn't drink anything with ice water...Thanks!

    Cô "Tơ" này (Có thể hỉu là Tớcnơ hay Monitor" ^^), chưa chi đã dòi lấy wè rùi., khôn wé he. In tâm đi, tui sẽ tặng wà mừ, wà gì thì từ từ sẽ bít...kekeke!!!

     
  • At 17/10/06, Anonymous Nặc danh said…

    [IMG]http://www.brentozar.com/archives/2005/11/11/Birthday-Cake.jpg[IMG]
    Chúc "pé" Q hay ăn chóng lớn, mau đủi kịp các "anh" trong lớp nhá ^^
    Lg

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.