...

 

WELCOME TO OUR BLOG. HAVE A GOOD TIME HERE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.  
28 tháng 3 2007
ATTENTION!!!
Hi everybody. As I said, I went home few minutes ago, turned on my computer and went to our blog. Oh my God ! What a dark and illegible text colour ! Could u please drag the mouse throughout the message to see it clearer ? I'm sorry for the inconveniences.
Now I'd like to invite all of you to join a new club of our class set up by me, Secretary of the Youth Union and Thao, our monitress. you see, we are students of English Department, as Potter said, so we need and must practise our English as much as we can, especially for the Speaking subject. But, actually, outside the classrooms, except for this blog, we don't have many opportunities to do that. This may be caused by not only objective but also subjective reasons, but it seems that it is we ourselves that haven't taken this problem into consideration by speaking Vietnamese too much. Yes, what I mean is that the subjective reasons, the reasons caused by us, outweigh the others.
However, by saying that, I don't have any intention of criticizing anyone, 'cause I did speak Vietnamese too! So now, I and Thao 'd like to form a learning club in our class to improve our English and, above all, the interest in English and a real English environment, which are very important to us to be a really good learner at present (and teacher in the future!).This club, in the short term, is going to play a role in making an English-speaking environment by talking, laughing and discussing...only in English.Remember, in and outside the classrooms and the functions of speaking classes! Obviosly, in some cases, we can speak Vietnamese, but just at urgent times or important discussion,etc...,and we will have the regulation for our club, for example, penalties for people mistiming the speaking of the appropriate language,etc... and presents for those eager to practise English and contributing to the development of the club ( We will have a meeting to discuss more about that provided that you agree to join us)
The above is the suggestion from my heart to make our class more active, creative and close-knit.If you have any ideas or suggestions, please don't hesitate to tell us. I'm looking forward to hearing any reply from you . Thanks for reading.

LIVETOLOVE (instead of liveandlove as I posted last time)
Posted by b06_pro @ 28.3.07  
3 Comments:
  • At 28/10/06, Blogger B06 said…

    I completely agree with u. That's a good idea. I think that will help us study English better especially in Phonetics, Speaking and Listening.

    Of course, in the first period, we will feel it's strange, difficult and unnatural. But I strongly believe that we will soon get used to it.

    So we need to encourage our classmates...And help the people who are shy or afraid of speaking English!

    Wow, I'm very happy to think of it. From now on, everyday at school of ours will become more interesting, active and creative...

    I do like to apply this idea to our class as soon as possible!!!

    The class's managers should be the good examples for others to follow. OK? ^__^

     
  • At 28/10/06, Blogger b06_pro said…

    Thanks for supporting me and Thao.Hope that this club can be a feature of B06-PRO.
    live2love

     
  • At 2/11/06, Blogger superhorsea13 said…

    oh, it's helpful and interesting but ....quite difficult for the first year!

     
Đăng nhận xét
<< Home
 
My Profile

Name: B06
Home: Vietnam
About Me: B06 is a professional class. There are a lot of talented and active students there. B06's form teachers are Ms Ngo Thi Thanh Van (2006) and Ms Dinh Tran Hanh Nguyen (2007). They are not only good teachers but also good...elder friends. We love them a lot. Hope our relationship will last forever and hope we will study well. And "Somehow someday you will love us too. One day will be the day when all our dreams come true..."
See my complete profile
Birthdays In This Month

     

    PE HOA
    HONG LY

    MINH THU

B06ers' Birthdays

    Muốn biết tháng này sinh nhật của ai để chúc mừng và tặng quà thì Rơ Mouse (Ko cần click) vào tháng đó dưới đây! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...

    1   2    3    4

    5    6    7    8

    9    10    11    12

Blog Soundtrack
    This Time, after "Soledad", is one of the best songs of Hannah Montana...If you know any beautiful song, tell me!

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Quick Comment
Blog Visitations
link to website hit counters login page
Free website hit counter
2007 Developed by B06 PRO. Copyright by Isnaini.